|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
We have a new Junior IT role in Gaming Sector! Currently recruiting for a Junior Analyst to relocate over to Gibraltar and be a part of the BI, Product and Marketing teams as well as interact regularly with our agency suppliers, with time and training our ambition is for the successful candidate to develop into a more advanced role within the Gibraltar team including extraction of data using SQL code, delivery of insights and presenting to organisational stakeholders.
Junior Analyst Responsibilities:
- Report on historical facts
- Understand relationships between data
- Data preparation: define, transform and structure data so that the data is ready for analysis
- Monthly data collection to ensure that the analytics data repository is up to date and correct
- Interacting with data providers, both internally and those from our agencies, to maintain the flow of data
- Data integrity checks including descriptive statistics (averages, correlations, cost pers, ratios, etc.) to maintain the quality of data by highlighting discrepancies with data previously sourced
- Proactive communication with data stakeholders when issues with data are uncovered
- Identify new ways of looking at the data, or problems, and present the approach and output
- Learn new analytical skills and techniques to demonstrate progression
Junior Analyst Requirements:
- Excellent skills in Excel with experience using functions such as vlookup and organising data using pivot tables
- Experience with VBA code and/or working with macros within Excel is preferred but not essential
- Capability to interpret data and drive business conclusions
- Passionate about business intelligence, data analysis and reporting
- Kean learner who looks to always improve and develop oneself
- Articulate and confident
- Good problem solving ability
- Ability to work across functions
- Good communicator
- Previous experience of working in the gaming sector preferred
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Analytical sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Analyst, Junior, Gaming.