|Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Agile Product Owner (Casino) - Competitive base salary plus Benefits and Relocation - International Online Gaming - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit excellent Agile Product Owners to join a technology led International B2B Online Gaming Company based in Gibraltar. The successful PO must possess proven experience of their great work in their previous positions. Relocation candidates will be considered for this role making it an excellent opportunity for an experienced PO to join a company that is an International market leader within their sector.
You will be joining a high performing development team with the aim of continuing to deliver high quality applications and features. You will be based in beautiful offices amongst enthused colleagues, who strive for excellence. Great customer experience will be central to everything you do.
With 300 days of sunshine, Spain at your fingertips, a skiing resort only 3 hours drive away, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary paid in Sterling, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
Agile Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Own the Product and full operational activity of one of our client's brands
- Organisation of CRM activities
- Observe acquisition channels and player values
- Work with the software provider to enhance product offering etc
- Analysis of requirements to assist with business case development, including the translation or simplification of requirements
- Identifying, specifying and prioritising of feature products and campaign initiatives
Agile Product Owner Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Casino
- In-depth experience in product management and business analysis for an online gaming business
- In-depth knowledge of the Casino customer
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum AGILE delivery methods and a good understanding of the Product Owner role
This is not an exhaustive list of the necessary requirements and responsibilities. Please contact me on email@example.com for more info.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Front End Developers will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Agile, Product, Casino, Software, Scrum