|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Affiliates Team Manager | Competitive | Online Gaming | Spain (near to Gibraltar)
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Affiliates Team Manager. In this senior role based in our client's fantastic offices in Spain, you will be managing and developing an existing team of Affiliate Account Managers to deliver a best in class service. You will need previous senior level/managerial Affiliates Management experience, within the Casino and Sports betting industry.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming Sector, and are expanding their brand across the EU and beyond. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment. They are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A background as and Affiliates Team Manager in Online Gaming and Sports, is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Leading and managing the affiliate program and platform, and recruiting and activating new affiliates into the program
- On a daily basis you will be monitoring, analysing and reporting on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports, suggesting courses of action to correct any metrics required
- Taking ownership of the strategies and creating incentive programs, to maximise and increase the quality and yield from the existing network of affiliates
- Managing and developing a team of Affiliate Account Managers, and planning and implementing new affiliate marketing strategies and innovative promotions for the casino and sports markets worldwide
- Attending exhibitions and industry events to represent and promote the brand
- 2+ Years as an Affiliates Team Manager within Online Gaming, both Sports and Casino
- An excellent understanding of the inner workings of the industry, along with outstanding communication and networking skills
- You will definitely need to be results driven, an analytical thinker and able to solve problems, whether that is as part of a team or working on your own initiative
- Be up to date with the latest developments within the industry and be willing to attend industry events to widen cooperation within your network
If you are an experienced and talented Affiliate Team Manager with a demonstrable experience of managing Online Gaming projects, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.