|Andalusia, Spain||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Affiliates Account Manager | Competitive | Online Gaming | Spain (near to Gibraltar)
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Affiliates Account Manager. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Spain, you will be you will responsible for developing the business through the acquisition of new Affiliates and also maintaining excellent relationships with the existing network of Affiliates within the Casino and Sports industry.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming Sector, and are expanding their brand across the EU and beyond. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment. They are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A background as an Affiliates Account Manager in Online Gaming and Sports, is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring affiliate performance to ensure maximum affiliate effectiveness
- Cultivating the top performers and developing incentive programs to reward key partners
- Creating monthly promotions and communications to go out to affiliate marketers
- Work alongside the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns
- Representing our clients affiliate team at industry events and keep them updated on industry trends
- 2+ Years as an Affiliates Account Manager within Online Gaming, both Sports and Casino
- Excellent communication skills, methodical, numbers driven and well organised
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary and have a positive and enthusiastic 'can-do attitude'
If you are an experienced and talented Affiliate Account Manager with a demonstrable experience of affiliate networking, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.