|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Marketing job in Gibraltar! As Affiliate Marketing Manager you will be accountable for the digital strategy and delivery Affiliate channel for the Clients 'digital brands, including the development and maintenance of the affiliate programme and platform, to generate over 60% of all new players with a highly profitable ROI. Accountable for planning and implementing the strategy, maintenance and execution of the affiliate programme, ensuring continuous growth of the partner portfolio to achieve acquisition and player value targets, and including the onboarding of new brands and product verticals as required.
Affiliate Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaise with external agencies to source, manage and optimize relationships to deliver against targets and represent the company in the best possible light.
- Accountable for the on-going development and maintenance of the affiliate programme software, including the programme infrastructure, reward plans, managing advertising creative, affiliate communications and the integrity of source data, employing NetRefer/applicable 3rd party vendors and internal teams to achieve this.
- Accountabilities above include budget and cost control to deliver £4m in marketing spend, partner payments, performance reporting and engaging with internal and external agencies, affiliate partners to obtain the necessary data insight and inputs to continuous drive performance.
- Accountable for ensuring the affiliate programme meets all regulatory and audit requirements, including GDPR compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring affiliate performance is suitably understood in the development of an attribution model and in the 'connected response' model of marketing.
- Support the delivery of marketing campaigns for both brands and for retail (where applicable) and digital using product and campaign roadmaps to ensure both the brand and campaign message are delivered consistently across channels of responsibility.
- Create, analyse and deliver Affiliate analysis across all digital brands with weekly and period reports, ensuring key strategic financial and commercial data is defined for immediate action to Senior Performance Marketing Manager and key senior stakeholders.
- Senior stakeholder engagement across the whole business and externally to deliver best-in-class affiliate programme for all clients Brands; bringing together stakeholders to ensure wider collaboration and understanding of digital marketing performance.
Affiliate Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Significant experience in digital marketing and can demonstrate sound knowledge and experience in Affiliate marketing
- Experience in team management
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with a very strong commercial awareness and focus
- Ability to lead and manage colleagues indirectly and directly within the wider digital marketing team
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a strong attention to detail and ability to present to senior stakeholders
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.