|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Affiliate Manager (Senior) | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Affiliate Manager to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
The Senior Affiliate Manager will feel comfortable working in a lean, performance-driven environment while maintaining a strong sense of team and collaboration. The Senior Affiliate Manager are going to have a critical role in the development of the team's structure, reporting and increase in affiliate marketing working in close collaboration with one other Senior Affiliate Manager, both reporting to the Head of Marketing.
Senior Affiliate Manager Responsibilities:
Develop the affiliate marketing strategy in the Nordics with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering results towards the company's goals.
- Support and coach your colleagues with knowledge about the Nordic market.
- Responsible for ensuring the acquisition of new partners and the structure of on boarding new partners.
- Numerically minded when structuring, monitoring and analyzing affiliate deals and performance.
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering results towards the company's goals.
- Implement strategies and processes to increase quality and yield of affiliate partners
- Collaborate with the internal operational and creative teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
- Planning, execution, and optimization of the Affiliate Marketing using the affiliate channels
- Analyze affiliate deals and campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonuses for the affiliate scheme Responsible for marketing related duties such as Newsletters, Landing pages, Banner creation etc. for the affiliate channel.
- Motivate affiliates to provide maximum exposure and revenues
- Representing the company at conferences/exhibitions and other meetings which requires travelling abroad.
Senior Affiliate Manager Requirements:
A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in affiliate marketing within the realm of iGaming Strong sales and negotiation skills and a high level of service mindedness
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Experience in maintaining and strategically growing client relationships
- Organized and able to keep focus and structure in a role which grants freedom
- Proficient in Microsoft office suit, including word, excel, power point and outlook
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
- Third language would be considered a positive
- Second language ideally one of the other Nordic languages, German, Dutch or Japanese
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Account Management | Customer Relationships | Gaming | Communication | Clients | Online | slots | KPIs