|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Affiliate Manager - German | Competitive salary + benefits package, relocation assistance | iGaming | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Affiliate Manager - German to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
As the Affiliate Manager - German you will build and maintain solid, long lasting B2B relationships with affiliates and other marketing partners.
Affiliate Manager - German Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain solid relations with affiliates and other marketing partners, monitoring performance and implementing strategies to maximize their campaigns.
- Manage, as part of a team, the company's award-winning affiliate program and platform, including proposing affiliate promotions and initiatives.
- Research, source, evaluate, on board and approve new affiliates and partners to the program.
- Monitor, carry out analysis and report on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports, suggesting courses of action to correct any metrics required.
- Manage affiliate reactivation and also work with CRM Managers to target inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns and promotions
- Handle day to day communications with affiliates
- Initialize, develop and maintain accurate and relevant affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates, as well as interested internal stakeholders to ensure efficient internal communication regarding the performance of the affiliate program.
- Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis.
- Plan presence and participation at industry events, following through with post-event reports and feedback to internal stakeholders.
Affiliate Manager - German Requirements:
- 2+ years in iGaming, preferably coming from affiliation and/or marketing, with solid knowledge of the iGaming affiliate marketplace and its players.
- Fluency in both written and oral German and English.
- Superb multi-tasking, time & project management abilities and Acute analytical skills
- Ability to negotiate and strong influencing skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a touch of creativeness.
- An optimist approach when faced with challenges, that can also keep one foot firmly on the ground.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Online Gaming | Affiliate Manager | Marketing| Malta | iGaming | German | DACH | Deutsche