|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Affiliate Manager - Finnish | Competitive salary + benefits package, relocation assistance | iGaming | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Affiliate Manager - Finnish to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
The Affiliate Manager - Finnish will manage the company's award-winning affiliate program and platform, including proposing affiliate promotions and initiatives.
Affiliate Manager - Finnish Responsibilities:
- Research, source, evaluate, on board and approve new affiliates and partners to the program.
- Monitor, carry out analysis and report on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports, suggesting courses of action to correct any metrics required.
- Manage affiliate reactivation and also work with CRM Managers to target inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns and promotions.
- Handle day to day communications with affiliates.
- Initialize, develop and maintain accurate and relevant affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates, as well as interested internal stakeholders to ensure efficient internal communication regarding the performance of the affiliate program.
- Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis.
- Plan presence and participation at industry events, following through with post-event reports and feedback to internal stakeholders.
Affiliate Manager - Finnish Requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Finnish and English.
- Previous experience within affiliation and/or marketing.
- Solid knowledge of the iGaming affiliate market and its players.
- Proficient MS Office and PC skills.
- Strong people and relationship building skills.
Our client has a strong market share and plays a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Gaming | Finnish | Affiliate Manager | Malta | iGaming |