|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Affiliate Coordinator | Salary Competitive + Benefits + Relocation assistance | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Affiliate Coordinator who will be responsible for the overall coordination of affiliate accounts of an international online sector company. Based in their head office in Gibraltar, our client is one of the world's fastest growing Forex and CFD providers.
Affiliate Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall coordination of affiliate accounts
- Manage, monitor and update the company's affiliates systems with relevant information, marketing material, deals etc.
- Handle troubleshooting relating to the affiliates systems
- Manage the mass mailings through the Company's CRM software solutions
- Form the first of point of contact with affiliates and establish regular communication with them for the resolution of questions/queries they may have
- Generate and prepare periodic and other ad hoc reports regarding affiliates
- Communicate daily with various internal department to solve technical and other issues
- Manage, coordinate and lead significant projects of the Department
Affiliate Coordinator Experience:
- University degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a relevant field
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Experience with working with Customer Relationship Management software will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing tools will be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage
- Very good project management and coordination skills
- Very good organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- A target-oriented mind-set with the ability to find solutions to ultimately deliver results
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing market and a rapidly growing company
- Tech-savvy with strong interest for new technologies
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
Our international client is a market leading, FTSE 250, online service provider offering unique services that are managed out of their Gibraltar office via a subsidiary company. They provide value added, cutting-edge solutions to online industry leaders.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an industry leading institution. Full information and job specs will be provided to candidates who are interested to apply. Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks , Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Affiliate, Marketing, Forex, Financial Services, Online Gaming