|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Affiliate Coordinator | Forex | Online Trading | Foreign Exchange | Capital Market | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an Affiliate Coordinator to join a global online financial company in Gibraltar.
The Affiliate Coordinator is responsible for overall coordination of affiliate accounts operating as well as managing CRM activities for affiliation teams.
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
This is a great opportunity to join a young and high caliber team and work in a creative, fast paced and dynamic environment!
- Responsible for the overall coordination of affiliate accounts operating.
- Manage, monitor and update the company's affiliates systems with relevant information, marketing material, deals etc.
- Handle troubleshooting relating to the affiliates systems.
- Manage CRM activities for affiliation teams.
- Form the first point of contact with affiliates and establish regular communication with them for the resolution of questions/queries they may have.
- Generate and prepare periodic and other ad hoc reports regarding affiliates.
- Communicate daily with various internal departments to solve technical and other issues.
- Provide technical and other support to VIP affiliates.
- Manage, coordinate and lead significant projects of the Department.
- Handle administrative tasks of the Department.
- University degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Previous experience in a similar position is required.
- Proven experience in the managing and execution of CRM activities (Email Marketing system, Push notification flow).
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing tools will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with attention to detail.
- Very good project management and coordination skills.
- Very good organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- A target-oriented mindset with the ability to find solutions to ultimately deliver results.
- Ability and desire to work with other team members but also ability to work autonomously with no guidance.
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing market and a rapidly growing company.
- Tech-savvy with a strong interest in new technologies.
- HTML knowledge a strong advantage.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Affiliate Coordinator | Forex | Online Trading | Foreign Exchange | Capital Market | Gibraltar |