|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Affiliate Account Manager | Competitive Salary + Benefits Package | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a motivated and result driven Affiliate Account Manager (Online Trading) to join an online financial company in Gibraltar.
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
This is a great opportunity to join a young and high caliber team and work in a creative, fast paced and dynamic environment!
The Affiliate Account Manager (Online Trading) is responsible for expanding and optimizing the affiliate portfolio on an ongoing basis by recruiting new affiliates while maintaining and deepening partnership with existing affiliates.
- Research and Recruit new affiliates, affiliate networks, publishers and partnerships.
- Maximize campaigns profits by expending affiliates activities.
- Building relationships, negotiation of deals and maximizing performance from existing affiliates
- Driving business growth with aggressive meeting growth targets
- Reporting on the current campaigns, creating strategies to enhance the online and offline presence of the brand
- Monitor, analyse and optimize all campaigns to meet ROI goals
- Test new partners and channels to find additional qualified sources of traffic
- Develop and maintain existing relations with affiliates through email, Skype and phone calls.
- Keep up with trends in the digital marketing space and monitor competitors' activities
- University degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a relevant field
- Previous experience in Gaming / Online Marketing / Forex/Trading will be considered
- Previous experience capital market / Forex/Trading is essential
- Experience in sales/ Marketing/ Financial sector is essential
- Results orientated individual with focus on successful delivery is essential
- Strong negotiations skills and experience in managing vendors and partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
- High attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple priorities is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Polish / German - Native level - an advantage. Any other language will be considered an advantage
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Affiliate Account Manager |Marketing | Acquisition |Sales