|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Advertising job in Gibraltar! The Advertising Manager will be responsible for delivering the daily Print, TV and radio advertising requirements for the client's brands. Reporting to the Senior Advertising manager and working closely with other departments including, design, trading, brand in order to produce high quality, customer communications across sportsbook, Casino & Bingo.
Advertising Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering the daily advertising requirements. Management of deadlines and ensuring all content is accurate and compliant.
- You will be gathering information from the Trading department, producing briefs for internal and external agencies.
- Copy writing and layout experience.
- Working closely with Senior advertising manager to ensure advertising and production spend is in line with budget
- Raising purchase orders and track the monthly/quarterly budgeting process to ensure that all spend is accounted for.
- Liaising with brand teams regarding the creation of TV and press advertising templates to ensure they are in sync with the latest brand guidelines.
- Working with promotional teams to ensure advertising content and brand share of inventory relates to business needs.
- Review the weekly tracker, to ensure relevant support is being given to each brand and each promotion
- Development of strategic event and campaign planning to maximize the commercial opportunity presented by key events
- Be aware and understand appropriate legislation for relevant media channels e.g. gambling commission, CMA, Advertising standard authority, CAP & BCAP codes to ensure all activity is fully compliant
Advertising Manager Requirements:
- Working knowledge and understanding of UK media landscape and production processes
- Experience in UK media placement client or UK agency side beneficial
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and able to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers
- An interest is Sports is essential as is an understanding of gaming and betting
- The role will require weekend working on a rota basis
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.