|Barcelona, Spain||Salary: Options|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Acquisition Manager | Ecommerce/Digital | Salary Attractive + Options | Barcelona
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Acquisition Manager to join a high profile and fast growing online fashion company in Barcelona. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
The ideal candidate will be bilingual and have relevant experience as an Acquisition Manager gained from the Ecommerce, Digital industry, and fashion ideal. You will have a passion for driving online sales growth through marketing, with proven experience of executing successful online acquisition strategy and a background within an online/ ecommerce environment.
- Building an excellent online acquisition engine to drive business growth
- Using all digital channels, devising monthly targeted acquisition campaigns and brand development strategies
- P+L responsibility for the marketing strategy across multiple channels
- Performing effective and thorough analytics of all marketing activity, measuring effectiveness and optimising all campaigns
- Achieve explosive growth, in line with company target
- Work closely with the brand marketing team to ensure brand consistency
- Look at the customer user journey to ensure we give customers the best possible online that ties to all marketing
- Strategy and optimisation development - using data and reporting to recommend and improve
Skills and experience required:
- Strong experience of online marketing strategy
- Experience in a Startup would be useful, not essential
- You enjoy doing as much as thinking, you own whatever you do
- Growth-hacking mind-set and strong experience working in a small team environment that has driven breakthrough customer/business results
- Strategic and creative mind set with proven success in driving consumer acquisition and finding new avenues for driving brand revenue and visibility
- A strong knowledge of all marketing channels but with focus on social media and viral mechanics
- Consumer marketing is key, B2C experience/expertise essential.
- Proven experience in delivering rapid growth for rapidly scaling companies.
- Excellent analytical skills (AB testing, LTV, ROI, Google Analytics etc.) essential
- In DNA - Excel/Google Sheets, PPC, Facebook Paid, Programmatic, SEO, Taboola, Outbrain, Affiliates, Email, Social, Content, CRO
If you know your Louis Vuitton from your louis buton?! What are you waiting for!
We will consider applicants in a Team Leader Acquisition role looking for the next natural career progression.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Ecommerce | Digital | Fashion | Communication | Online | Acquisition | Barcelona