|Bristol, England||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Accountancy job in Bristol, UK! Our client is looking for a highly talented and experienced ACA / CA / ACCA / AAT Qualified of QBE Accounts Senior to join their team. They are able to offer you the opportunity to further your career within a thriving company.
Accounts Senior Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with a wide range of clients who cover a wide range of sectors including property, manufacturing and consultancy. Clients will include trusts, sole traders, partnerships
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Maintenance of accounting records
- Looking after a portfolio of accounts and bookkeeping clients
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Accounts Senior Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- Qualified ACA / CA / ACCA / AAT or QBE
- Relevant commercial experience
- Working experience of management and financial accounting is essential
- Excellent Excel and Word and IT skills
- Sage, KeyPrime, Farmplan & CCH AP is advantageous
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
Our client is a well established company, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
Skills: Accounts, SAGE, KeyPrime, Farmplan, CCH AP, Qualified by experience, Financial Accounts, Management Accounts, Accountant , Vat, ACCA, ACA, CA, AAT, QBE