|Glasgow, Scotland||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Accounts Senior | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, pension, annual salary reviews | ACCA, AAT | Would also consider part time candidates | Glasgow
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Accounts Senior working for a leading and well respected Chartered Accountancy firm in Glasgow.
The Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparing accounts for various businesses, including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships together with the associated tax computations.
- Strong communications skills are essential for the client interaction aspects of this role.
- You will be expected to manage your own workload, complete the work within the budgeted time and to the required deadlines. There will be the opportunity for progression if the required skills are demonstrated.
The Tax Accountant Requirement:
- A working knowledge of Xero is desirable, though not essential as full Xero training will be provided, as is the preparation of management accounts.
- The successful candidate will ideally be AAT qualified with sufficient relevant experience from an accountancy practice, including accounts preparation.
Our client is leading independent accountancy firm with several offices across the North of England and Scotland. Their people and culture are at the heart of what they do. They recognise the unique impact their employees have on not only their clients, but also colleagues and the communities in which they operate. Our client has also growth plans.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.