|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Accounts Payable Manager | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Accounts Payable Manager for an expanding online digital company with a major base in Gibraltar. The role requires candidates who are well experienced in Accounts Payable management and used to working alongside senior Finance Managers to ensure the efficient running of the department.
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable Manager looking for an immediate start, please get in touch.
What is on offer
- Excellent basic salary, above market rate
- Extensive benefits package including pension, healthcare, subsidised lunch
- Flexible hours and working from home 1 to 2 days per week
- Career progression including study support if required
What You Will Be Doing
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating accounts payable staff members.
- Overseeing routine department activities to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial and client records.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting on financial information to management including cash flow management.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing budgets, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees, clients, vendors, and lenders.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, management, or a related field.
- Experience may be preferred if significant in the Online, Digital sector.
- Knowledge of accounting and management principles and accounts payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyse information and present to Management
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Commitment to ethical behaviour with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and current financial legislation.
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Consultant by email email@example.com or call 0207 183 6462
Key Words: Accounts Payable Manager| Purchase Ledger Manager | Gibraltar | Staff Management