|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Accounts Assistant qualified or part qualified - Manchester | Competitive salary plus paid over time + benefits including life assurance, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | ATT | ACCA - Manchester
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Outsourcing Senior - Manchester to join an award winning Top 20 chartered accountancy firm. The fast-growing outsourcing team is responsible for a number of high profile clients. The candidate would be responsible for working on the accountancy VAT affairs with their own portfolio of clients and will be expected to delegate certain takes to junior members of the team.
- Processing of accounting transactions onto Xero or other accounting software, performing bank and other key account reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns and management accounts, within agreed deadlines
- Preparing year end accounts, mainly for those clients for whom we have provided an outsourcing service
- Main focus of the role would be management accounting work.
- AAT qualified or ACCA part-qualified/ qualified accountant, with 3-4 years' experience
- Good knowledge of Excel would be preferable, and knowledge of Xero is essential.
- The ideal candidate should be hard working, show initiative and be self-motivated
- Demonstrate the ability to cope with a number of competing deadlines.
- Display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to communicate effectively with managers, partners and clients
- A natural team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude and excellent eye for detail.
Our client is one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices with a network of nine offices in the UK plus offices in Guernsey, Geneva and Zurich. They provide excellent training and development opportunities for staff. They are also very proud to have been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers' for the 14th consecutive year.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 02071836462.