|West Midlands, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Accounts Assistant | AAT Qualified or close to qualifying | West Midlands | Salary DOE
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an AAT level Accounts Assistant for our client who is a growing professional services company providing Audit, financial advice and company secretarial services to its established client base . Based in the West Midlands UK, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of trial balance reconciliations, general bookkeeping and assisting with VAT.
What's on offer:
- Excellent salary relating to your experience
- Study support if required
- Genuine career opportunities to grow with teams
- Day to day management accounting duties involved with the role and generally supporting finance function as required that will depend on clients activities and deadlines to be achieved
- Be responsible for a portfolio of clients and depending on the level of experience you have assist with some quite complex/technical clients if you desire to expand your knowledge
- Ensure that trial balance is reconciled for each month end
- Prepare the monthly management accounts with some commentaries to be passed on to the Audit Manager for review
- Cash and bank reconciliations
- VAT reporting
- Some Personal and Corporate Tax matters to be accounted for
- Ensuring that strong financial controls, disciplines, procedures and systems are maintained in line with company policy
- Supporting month and year close process to ensure accurate and timely information is provided
- Use Excel daily for reporting alongside various Accounting software's
- Ideally AAT Level 4 qualification but not essential. This role may suit candidates who are not looking to continue to ACA or ACCA studies
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a busy management accounting role
- Strong cost control skills and experience
- A communicative, engaged management accounting style
- Using a hands-on approach to ensuring timescales are met
- Enjoys working under their own direction, but fully supported when needed
- Obvious attention to detail
- Ability to pick up new processes and software platforms quickly
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver on-time to tight timescales
Is a dynamic and exciting Professional services Company growing rapidly through acquisition and organic growth. Their business plan is to double turnover in the next year.
We have a variety of UK jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail our Managing Director Angelique Pearson at the following firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
| Management Accountant | AAT | Audit | West Midlands | Corporate Services |