|Dunfermline, Fife||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + Plus bonus and benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Qualified Accounts and Audit Senior - Salary £28,000 - £35,000 + bonus + benefits- Chartered Accountancy Firm - Dunfermline
SRGEurope is recruiting for a small Chartered Accountancy firm in Dunfermline. My client offers the chance to work with clients in a wide range of sectors and the role will involve a great deal of client contact. The role represents the opportunity for someone to assist in the continuing growth and to report directly to the Audit Manager.
The Appointed Accounts and Audit Senior Main Duties will be:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies, charities and other businesses.
- Undertaking full responsibility for audit assignments from planning through to completion.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients and building client relationships.
- Ad hoc and project work as required e.g. financial projections, share valuations.
- Training and supervision of trainees.
- Assisting the Audit Manager to ensure work is completed to a high standard of accuracy and deadlines are met.
The appointed Accounts and Audit Senior Profile and Skills are:
- Applicants should be finalist/qualified ACCA/CA
- Would consider good QBE applicants also
- A minimum of three years accounts and audit experience within public practice.
- Strong IT skills. Knowledge of CCH Accounts, Sage Line 50 and Xero is preferred.
- A willingness to take on responsibility and manage own workload.
- Good communication and coaching skills.
Do you have what it takes to takes to be their newly appointed Accounts and Audit Senior?
Apply now without delay to find out more, our client is already booking interview slots.
ACA , ICAS , ACCA , Qualified ,Chartered Accountant , CIMA , Audit