|Dunfermline, Fife||Salary: £20000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Accountancy job in Dunfermline! The Accounts and Audit Senior will have a chance to work with clients in a wide range of sectors and the role will involve a great deal of client contact. The role represents the opportunity for someone to assist in the continuing growth and report directly to the Audit Manager.
Accounts and Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies, charities and other businesses.
- Undertaking full responsibility for audit assignments from planning through to completion.
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients and building client relationships.
- Ad hoc and project work as required e.g. financial projections, share valuations.
- Training and supervision of trainees.
- Assisting the Audit Manager to ensure work is completed to a high standard of accuracy and deadlines are met.
Accounts and Audit Senior Requirements:
- Applicants should be finalist/qualified ACCA/CA
- Would consider good QBE applicants also
- A minimum of three years accounts and audit experience within public practice.
- Strong IT skills. Knowledge of CCH Accounts, Sage Line 50 and Xero is preferred.
- A willingness to take on responsibility and manage own workload.
- Good communication and coaching skills.
Our client is a progressive Chartered Accountancy practice with offices in Fife and Edinburgh. The firm has been established for over 90 years and has a growing client base throughout Scotland, ranging from individuals and family businesses to professional partnerships and large commercial companies.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
ACA , ICAS , ACCA , Qualified , Chartered Accountant , CIMA , Audit