|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Accounts & Audit Senior |Salary £36,500-£43,000 plus benefits package & bonuses, generous holiday allowance + 12 days bank holiday | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are a Gibraltar based financial recruitment firm who are currently recruiting for a mid-tier Chartered Accountancy firm. The firm who are listed in the UKs Top 20 firms are looking to appoint a new Accounts & Audit Senior to join their team in the Gibraltar office.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified, experienced Accounts and Audit Senior to join a fast growing company in one of their smaller offices. This role will allow exposure to a variety of diverse clients with less internal competition, leading to quick progression within the firm. For this reason, the firm are looking for someone with a strong track record within practice and a minimum of 2 years of experience within audit.
This role would suit an experienced external auditor looking to move to a firm where there are excellent progression opportunities, alternatively the role would also suit a newly qualified senior who has recently finished their training contract.
Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- Full Audit review work
- Support, train and develop a small team of junior audit staff
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with government legislation
- Supervising and guiding more junior members of the team
- Ensuring client and statutory deadlines are routinely met and exceeded
- Reporting directly to the Audit Manager to assistant with the investigation of all audit issues
- Manage a large client portfolio with large annual turnovers
Audit Senior Requirements:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification, preferably first time passes
- 2+ years' experience with a chartered accountancy practice
- Experienced with IFRS and UK GAAP
- Attention to detail to ensure high quality audit work
- Competent in planning and completing the auditing of client accounts
- Experience managing a team of junior staff members
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
FINANCE| ACCA | AUDIT| CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY | QUALIFIED | GIBRALTAR