|Aberdeen, Scotland||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Competitve Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Qualified Accounts and Audit Manager | Salary £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus + benefits - Chartered Accountancy Firm | Aberdeen, Scotland
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Audit and Accounts Manager for an award winning independent firm of chartered accountants and business adviser based in Aberdeen, My client is a Scottish firm and one of the leading accountancy firms in Scotland.
Account and Audit Manager Responsibilities
- Provide a complete and efficient back up to the accounts department, management team and the Aberdeen office partners and will be expected to manage a portfolio of clients
- The opportunity to build a portfolio of clients in our Audit and Accounts group by assisting a wide range of owner managed businesses in the preparation and audit of their statutory accounts and preparation of their business tax computations.
- The role requires someone with outstanding technical skills wishing to build on his or her experience in a growing office.
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
- Sets priorities, defines activities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals.
Account and Audit Manager Requirements
- Applicants should be finalist /qualified ACCA/CA
- Would consider good QBE applicants also
- Strong academic and technical skills are a pre-requisite.
- Work experience should have been broad based with exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector.
- Experience with preparation of accounts from incomplete records and audits of SME's essential and experience of business tax computations preferable.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
Skills: ACA, ICAS, ACCA, Qualified, Chartered Accountant, Audit