|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Accounts Administrator |Financial Services |Gibraltar | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Accounts Administrator for an exciting International Financial Services company based in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar. You will be responsible for the administration of the invoice processing, purchase orders, credit control and reporting plus various accounting functions supporting the Group Finance Department on behalf of the company.
If you are an experienced Accounts Administrator and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Market based salary
- Summer working hours
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Benefits Package
- Study support post probation
What You Will Be Doing
- Process all sales invoices promptly and accurately
- Process all purchase orders and administration
- Deal with customer and suppliers effectively and efficiently verbally and in writing.
- Fully understand the company/operation accounting practices and apply this knowledge to streamline procedures
- Develop a full understanding of the Financial and Reporting tools used in the accounts department with good excel skills for reporting
- Undertake a stock take presenting figures to Director and to report any discrepancies.
- Develop a full understanding of the inhouse software system
- Process payments service charges and commissions
- Reconcile cash received and to enter onto Accounts system
- Process payments through to reconciliation
- Undertake debt collection
- Undertake statement's reconciliation
- Undertake invoicing and reconciliation for one of the subsidiaries
- Process Petty cash monthly
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Previous experience of invoice processing (essential)
- Previous experience of using Financial and Reporting tools (advantageous but not essential)
- Must have strong numerical and mathematical skills
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be assertive, decisive, and able to take immediate action when necessary
- Must be proficient in English and Spanish ideally
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent time management and customer care skills
If you are an experienced Accounts Administrator, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Key Words: Accounts Administrator| Invoice Processing| Reporting |Purchase orders |Gibraltar