|Manila, National Capital Region||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Account Manager - Korea | Competitive | Online Gaming | Manila (Remote)
SRGEurope are working with a leading worldwide Gaming Entertainment content provider, to recruit a Korean Account Manager for their operation located in Manila. In this senior role, you will be managing and developing relationships across a portfolio of Korean clients. You will need to have excellent communication and strong customer relationship skills to maximise revenue and growth to the business.
Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming sector, and are continually expanding their brand and services worldwide. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment in a fantastic location. They are seeking an ambitious, driven, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A background in B2B Account or Portfolio Management within the Online Gaming industry, is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a discretionary bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location in central Manila
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing
- Being the focal point within the business for your portfolio of clients within the Korean marketplace
- Acting as a consultant to your clients, and using your market expertise to gain an understanding of their business needs
- Using feedback from clients to continually identify new opportunities and sharing this with the Product Teams within the business
- Organising and attending industry related events where you will represent and promote the brand
- Report into the Head of Accounts on a regular basis on the performance of your portfolio of clients
- Fluent in English and Korean languages
- 2+ Years in a Sales or Account Management position within Online Gaming, preferably Casino
- Excellent networking skills and previous experience in dealing with a blue chip client base
- A high level or organisation and problem solving skills to deal with an ever changing marketplace
- Commercially minded with excellent analytical and reporting skills
If you are an experienced and talented Account Manager within the Korean markets and have a demonstrable experience of managing a client portfolio, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.