|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Tech, Accounting & Finance, Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Account Manager (Key Accounts) | Competitive salary plus benefits (incl. healthcare and relocation) | Pre Paid Card Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Account Manager to work for one of Europe's leading Pre Paid Card companies in their Gibraltar office. The Account Manager will be responsible for developing and managing long term strategic customer relations to increase business and revenue.
The ideal candidate is expected to have a successful track record in managing major clients in Payments/FinTech industry, with direct interaction with client roles at all levels including executive management.
The Account Manager (Key Accounts) Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Track the KPI of the assigned strategic clients compared to the client-specific targets and identify any negative variances. Share these internally and take the corrective actions decided.
- Conduct monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly program reviews (depending on client grade) with assigned clients to identify key problems that inhibit the growth of the program revenue, and opportunities that will fuel revenue growth.
- Communicate the client's problems and requests identified during the program reviews or on-going client interaction to the respective teams and track their progress and update the client.
- Crest to clients, demo them and assure them to deploy these comfortably.
- Hand-hold and guide the new clients to assure a smooth experience in early life, from contract signature till the program is live BAU with all functionality on their contract.
- Manage all commercial and billing issues of the assigned clients
- Manage escalations of major issues from the client.
- This role is not expected to do active selling, but involves managing client relationships to achieve revenue targets from the clients.
The Account Manager (Key Accounts) Skills & Experience are but not limited to:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in client-facing role like Account Management, Project Management or Client Services, with interaction with C-level roles at the clients
- Commercial acumen: Competent in analyzing and evaluating client performance (revenue, profitability) data. Experienced in discussions with clients based on existing contractual terms.
- Proven success of influencing and collaborating with C-level decision makers
- Ability to thrive in extremely fast-paced environment with flexible structure and methodologies
- Knowledge of payments industry, prepaid cards & Alternative Financial Services market (e-wallets, p2p lending/payments, cryptocurrencies) is an advantage.
- Excellent oral/written communication in English; Russian and Spanish second languages are advantage.
- Currently residing at Gibraltar, or able to relocate within 2 months.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail Ebony.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Account Manager, Key Accounts, Pre Paid Card, Bitcoin, Financial Services, Gibraltar