|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Account Manager - Fluent Finnish | Competitive Salary + Generous Benefits | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Account Manager to join a high profile Card acquiring Payment Provider in Malta. The Account Manager will have experience in B2B and B2C as well as being fluent in Finnish.
Account Manager (Finnish) Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of customers over the phone.
- Ensure a good business relationship with sales and profit responsibility in the short and long term.
- Exceed client expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, resolving technical issues.
- Ability to quickly respond to client requests.
- Strong problem solving.
- Meeting and exceeding set daily retention targets.
- Liaising with dormant clients and converting them into active ones.
Account Manager (Finnish) Requirements:
- FLUENT in Finnish is a must.
- Sales experience.
- Degree in Economics / Finance.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication skills and the able to work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
- Excel in Customer service.
- Able to work and deliver under pressure.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Sales | Account management | Customer Service | B2B & B2C | Finnish