|Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Valentina La Gatta|
Account Manager (Polish) | Competitive | Financial Services | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Account Manager with native Polish. In this role you will be based in our client's offices in beautiful, sunny Malta. Our clients need you to be a natural leader with excellent interpersonal skills and able to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
Our clients are an established and growing name within the Financial Services Sector and are currently expanding across the EU. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment and they are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
A background as an Account Manager with experience in project management, customer service and an overall knowledge in Financial Services, is highly desirable for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary that will also include additional performance related bonuses.
- In house training to support your career growth in a positive working environment that values creativity, core principles and individual and team goals.
- The chance to work with the latest technology in a picturesque location.
What you will be doing
- Overseeing a portfolio of existing customers whilst building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Operating as the lead point of contact you will negotiate contracts and close agreements, identify customers' needs, seek new business opportunities, and monitor business trends to improve the overall customer experience.
- Forecasting account metrics, preparing reports and liaising with cross-functional internal teams, key stakeholders including C-levels.
- Contributing creatively with your ideas and experience to identify growth opportunities.
- Native Polish speaker with understanding of the Polish market.
- Previous experience in sales, customer support, account- and project management (and relevant software) are vital.
- Excellent negotiation, listening and communication skills; methodical, numbers driven and well organised.
- Able to work on your own initiative, but also as part of a friendly and sociable team.
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary and have a positive and enthusiastic 'can-do attitude'.
If you are an experienced Account Manager with native Polish and an understanding of Financial Services products, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Located at the centre of the Mediterranean, Malta is a EU archipelago known for its 300 days of sunshine a year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and its beautiful beaches and breath taking landscapes. With its numerous air and sea connections, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Euros, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Valentina La Gatta, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
| Account Manager | Project Management |Customer Experience | Malta | Polish | Financial Services