|Gibraltar,||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
The 3D and Motion Graphics Designer is responsible for the delivery of marketing assets. These assets will mainly be animated social media posts, animated banners, branded 3D content and animated landing pages.
The role also requires that deadlines are met and a high-quality of design work is maintained consistently across the company. The preparation and delivery of these marketing assets is daily and the candidate will be required to manage multiple projects concurrently many of which have very short turnaround times.
The candidate will report to the Head of Design and Content, the 3D and motion Graphics Designer and is also expected to pro-actively collaborate with other team members, stakeholders and marketing counterparts to help, support and enable them to meet their KPI's.
- Production of motion graphic and 3D content from concept to delivery in various media including TV, web and mobile
- Create, customize, and edit video assets and graphical sequences
- Adhere to brand guidelines, following the creative direction from the Head of Design and Content, as well as the ability to clearly articulate your design approach when necessary
- Liaise with the stakeholders regarding the production and delivery of content
- Deliver projects on time to allow the marketing teams to publish up to the minute content to our customers
- Present and substantiate work when necessary and communicating key points effectively to the stake holder in order to facilitate understanding, to gain buy in, and obtain sign off
- Collaborate with the CMS specialist and product teams to make sure that animations are implemented successfully to achieve maximum customer engagement
- Pro-active contribution of ideas and suggestions during the weekly design meeting
- Communicate with team members and Stakeholders to ensure key project information is understood and shared
- Strong Adobe Photoshop, illustrator skills, Adobe After Effects skills, specifically demonstrable experience in motion graphics
- Strong Cinema 4D skills
- Strong understanding of branding
- Good understanding of video and DVD formats, compression techniques and format
- Experience using workflow tools like basecamp a huge plus
- Be organized and detail oriented when undertaking projects
- Mac OSX platform
- Bachelor degree in graphic, creative or art design, or related field
- Portfolio of work
An exciting Gaming organisation, with Global offices and an upbeat working environment, this organisation offers fantastic benefits, bonuses, a relocation package (included in this role) and excellent salary packages.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Alethea Chemaly, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.