|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: competitive salary + benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
1st/2nd Line Workplace Response Engineer | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable 1st/2nd Line Workplace Response Engineer. The Workplace Response Engineer role is an exciting and challenging one. It requires a proven track record of working in a busy technical support department. A customer centric person with a passion for technology, IT development and progression.
If you are an experienced 1st/2nd Line Workplace Response Engineer then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support for hardware and software issues.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Ensure all calls are logged into the Incident Handling solution and progress notes are added to all calls.
- Ensure that all customers receive a 1st response within 15 minutes.
- Managing the timely resolution of all requests.
- Always follow up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Always deliver exceptional customer service.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Proactively managing problem calls through to completion in a timely basis.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Working on multiple issues at the same time (multi-tasking).
- Pro-actively identifying potential problems and issues, taking ownership and putting forward a plan for resolution.
- Identification of potential opportunities to replace or implement new solutions or equipment at sites.
- Sharing your technical knowledge on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Microsoft Technologies (O365, Teams, Active Directory, Azure, Exchange, Windows 10)
- Apple workstation builds/imaging.
- Remote Management/Deployments
- Network Print services
- Basic Networking skills
- Lenovo Hardware
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Browser technologies (IE/Chrome)
- Intune administration
- Fault finding, analysis and technical troubleshooting
- Under the hood desktop operating system skills.
- Apple OS X workstation and Server
- Cloud Azure Administration
- Networking and firewalls concepts
- Basic scripting/automation skills (PowerShell, Python)
- Backup technology
- Desktop Virtualisation (AVD)
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam , Recruitment Consultant on Sam.email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
IT, O365, Azure, Exchange, Windows 10