|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Secretary/Personal Assistant |Financial Services |Gibraltar | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Secretary/Personal Assistant for an established Legal company based in the sunny jurisdiction of Gibraltar. The Secretary/Personal Assistant will provide a best in class professional support service to all fee earners. You will be expected to refocus tasks and priorities periodically and work with other team members.
If you have considerable Secretary / Personal Assistant experience and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent working conditions and flexible working environment
- Above market salary plus extensive benefits
- Study support for relevant qualifications if required
What You Will Be Doing
- Act as a first point of contact and liaison for clients and colleagues.
- Detailed and proactive email inbox management.
- Type correspondence and documents on behalf of fee earners.
- Develop and maintain an extensive knowledge of the fee earners' clients and work in progress, being aware of priorities, potential issues and sensitivities.
- Participate in regular work planning to review client work.
- Assist with client matters including processing new matter requests, starting electronic filing, applying billing rates, preparing engagement letters.
- Organise and maintain electronic and hard copy document management systems.
- Manage the diaries of allocated fee earner(s) in Microsoft Outlook.
- Organise extensive international travel, business trips and itineraries for fee earners.
- Booking client and/or inter-office meetings and other events.
- Undertake audio and copy typing, photocopying and faxing of documents and preparation of trial bundles.
- Prepare and process relevant finance forms.
- Support fee earners with priority client and business development initiatives.
- Ensure that team and departmental telephones are covered at all times.
- Proof read and undertake quality checks on all work produced.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Strong academic background including formal secretarial qualification is ideal but not essential
- Solid, recent PA/secretarial experience at partner or Director level preferably gained within a professional services environment or partnership.
- Experience of fee/billing management and financial tasks ideal.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to the requirements of working for senior staff.
- Confident, able to act proactively on their own initiative to anticipate fee-earner requirements and ensure that these are met.
- Client-orientated with the ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Committed to the delivery of the highest levels of customer service.
- Demonstrates an enthusiastic and flexible approach to work and its demands
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Key Words: Personal Assistant|Secretary |Gibraltar |Legal Documents|PA