|Cadiz||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rhona Tattersall|
Marketing Program Manager | Online Gaming | SPAIN, Sotogrande | On-site/ Hybrid
Marketing Program Manager required for an exciting company with offices in Southern Spain. As the Marketing Program Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of our marketing programs.
They will be able to develop and track KPIs to measure program success, and will be comfortable working with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with business objectives. The Marketing Program Manager will be a strategic thinker with a data-driven approach, and will be able to effectively communicate program results to stakeholders.
What's on offer to you?
- Genuine career progression
- Excellent salary
What You Will Be Doing
- Full ownership of the affiliate program and platform
- Serve as the lead for multiple marketing programs and/or projects, ensuring successful execution against objectives and timelines
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop project plans, track progress, and ensure delivery of high-quality results
- Manage program budgets, invoicing, and forecasting to ensure efficient use of resources
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Coordinate program communications, including developing messaging, writing content, and managing approvals
- Create and maintain detailed project documentation, including requirements, specifications, schedules, and status reports
- Conduct post-mortem analyses of completed programs to identify areas of improvement
- Establish and track program goals, KPIs, and metrics to measure success and optimize program performance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive collaboration and achieve program goals
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to ensure program innovation and effectiveness
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- 5+ years' experience in marketing management, with a focus on program/project management
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to use data to make decisions
- Master's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Experience working in a global organization
- PMP certification
- Familiarity with Agile and lWaterfall methodology
If you are an experienced Marketing Program Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Rhona Tattersall, Recruitment Consultant by email Rhona.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Marketing Program Manager | Agile | PMP |Marketing |