|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Corporate Administration Officer | Digital Online | Gibraltar | £Excellent Salary Package
Corporate Administration Officer required to form part of an established Group of Companies based in sunny Gibraltar. SRG are looking for a highly organized team-player with previous proven corporate administrative experience who wants to expand their knowledge and skills in a multi-jurisdictional Group. The role sits within the Legal team.
If you are an experienced Corporate Administration Officer who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment and are seeking an exciting challenge then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent Base Salary plus substantial Benefits Package
- Career changing opportunity with an International Organisation
- Working as part of a small but focussed Legal Team
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage and maintain the Group's corporate and contract records
- Oversee and maintain the Group structure and implement changes as required
- Oversee group board meetings (preparing packs, drafting minutes, arranging meetings)
- Collate KYC and DD requests for both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the Group's relationship with corporate services providers and actively monitor corporate filings
- Assist with the day-to-day execution of documents, general maintenance and administration of the client's Group companies
- Manage and perform procedures related to corporate governance and statutory obligations, covering the following: drafting, preparing and filing corporate documents, corporate changes, resolutions and bank-related documents
- Monitor implementation of the client Group's tax compliance rules
- Perform bookkeeping on the document management system to ensure statutory compliance
- Support the Group's legal and corporate function on ad hoc group projects
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Previous proven experience working in a similar role within a fast-paced, multi-jurisdictional environment
- Previous experience in a regulated industry (iGaming, Financial Services) is ideal but not essential
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt and respond to a busy and varied workload
- Strong ability to manage multiple streams of work and prioritise workload effectively
- Thrive in an ever-changing environment that offers and expects flexibility and autonomy
If you are an experienced Corporate Administration Officer and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Corporate Administration Officer | KYC | Board Meetings |Corporate Contracts | Corporate Services | Gibraltar