|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Compliance Executive - Italian | Gaming | Gibraltar | £above market salary and benefits package | Flexible Working, home and office based
Italian speaking Compliance Executive required for an expanding online gaming company based in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar. You will work alongside the International Compliance Manager to provide day-to-day support and guidance to our client on all aspect of day to day compliance.
The Compliance Executive will work closely with the other members of the Compliance team and this will enable you to develop robust controls proportional to the risk appetite of the clients business, in line with evolving statutory and regulatory obligations.
If you have 2 to 4 years' experience as a Compliance Executive, speak Italian and are looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent Salary Package
- Bonus, flexible working hours
- Option to work from home 2 days per week
- Private Medical Care
What You Will Be Doing
- Driving and promoting a culture of compliance within the company
- Working to ensure effective communications with local and foreign regulators and legal bodies.
- Previous experience working with Gambling regulators would be an advantage. It is ideal if you have worked in Italian markets.
- Develop, review, recommend and implement policies and procedures to ensure that business activities are conducted in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across multiple jurisdictions.
- Challenging existing practices and procedures and making recommendations in accordance with industry best practice.
- Liaise with other companies, service providers, testing companies, external legal advisors, local government, regulatory authorities (local and foreign) and relevant service providers.
- Assisting with the preparation of compliance documentation for statutory, legal, and regulatory purposes.
- Supporting and actively participating in the production of documentation for new licensing opportunities.
- Working in partnership with other key stakeholders in the business.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Previous solid experience within gaming compliance, ideally 2 to 4 years.
- Strong working knowledge of various areas of compliance, including but not limited to, AML, Fraud, Responsible Gambling, KYC and regulatory compliance.
- Must speak Italian.
- Experience of working with regulators, licensing bodies and other third parties.
- Instantly recognise priorities, ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- A common sense and positive approach are a must.
- Data Protection Law / GDPR-knowledge of advantage.
If you are an experienced Compliance Executive, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Compliance Executive |Italian Speaker |AML |Regulation | Online Gaming |Gibraltar