|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Commercial Analyst - Property | Commercial | Gibraltar | C£50,000k DOE plus excellent benefits package
Commercial Analyst - Property required for an established and growing property company based in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar. The main objectives of the Commercial Analyst - Property role is to research, evaluate and analyse data on local, regional, national and international basis for sales, acquisitions, trends and occupancy. The purpose of the data capture will be to present commercial results to the Board for decision-making.
If you are an experienced Commercial Analyst - Property and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate Salary
- 22 days plus Gibraltar bank holidays
- Discretionary Bonus paid annually
- Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer
What You Will Be Doing
- Research and analyse new business opportunities, producing clear reports and analyses to enable decision making;
- Prepare in excel sensitivity scenario analysis, evaluate the real estate market research, and monitor market conditions;
- Prepare financial/analytical reports, analyze the figures and also ad hoc analysis in order to be presented to the Board;
- Responsible for analysing and creating reports on the local real estate market and regional economy with respect to employment statistics, major company activities, industry trends, and demographics that affect the local real estate market
- Maintain statistics and analysis for the local real estate market
- Preparing financial reports and projections based on market conditions to help assess investment opportunities and present compelling trends and analyses to internal teams and to Top Management on a regularly basis.
- Provide financial analysis and investment recommendations for regional real estate activities, including openings, remodels, downsizing.
- Analyse financial statements that will have an impact on financial analysis.
- Analysing data to determine market trends such as pricing, supply and demand, absorption rates, and future cash flows.
- Identify the potential risks associated with potential investments or lending decisions based on current market conditions.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration/Economic/ Real estate
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar analytical position
- Strong communication abilities - English - advanced level
- Word, PowerPoint, and Database systems
- Excel - advanced level
- Experience managing big data sets
- Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and large workloads
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you are an experienced Commercial Analyst - Property, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Commercial Analyst - Property | Pricing |Trends |Excel Reporting | Market Conditions | Gibraltar