|Oxfordshire||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Natasha Dilleyston|
Business Planning Accountant | Leisure Strategy & Consultancy | UK | ACCA Qualified |Up to c£80K GBP + Excellent Bonus and Benefits| Hybrid
A UK qualified ACCA or equivalent Business Planning Accountant is required for an exciting company which delivers strategies and strategic training to the tourism/attractions sectors globally. The Business Planning Accountant will support the company in the production of business analysis and business planning, utilising a range of techniques and methods to elicit the running of models and production of reports. You will be a young, ambitious and talented accounting individual looking to be part of a prestigious team of analytical specialists. A good personality is key!
If you are a qualified ACCA or have a similar qualification along with experience leading and working with a small team to produce business plans and strategy for a portfolio of leisure sector UK/international clients, then this could be the next role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Very competitive salary package
- Some UK and International Travel
- Career changing opportunity with an exciting rapidly expanding organisation
- Hybrid working
- Developing and managing a team of approx. 6 to 8 junior analysts
What You Will Be Doing
- Delivering well written and engaging business planning reports for clients
- Leading the consulting team and working with project managers on various size projects
- Client liaison
- Use of existing Business Model to develop and test business cases for new projects or on existing operations
- Develop new and enhanced Business Models using in house specialist software
- Test models to ensure expected results are achieved and monitor/measure once implemented to ensure consistent value delivery
- Apply a client-focus to help understand performance and expected outcomes for the client
- Link work to the company´s other tools including Market, Cost, Space and Psychological Models
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Degree level education, ideally in a Finance or related subject
- Qualified Accountant, ACCA, CIMA, or a similar level certification
- An understanding of business documents such as profit and loss, annual cash flow, IRR, NPV's, ROI's, Bank Debt, monthly cash flows and funding models
- Accounts and business development/planning experience
- Highly proficient in written English
- Highly proficient in production and communication of financial information including graphs, tables and info graphics and use of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent time-management skills
- Demonstrable interest in this leisure sector
If you are an experienced Business Planning Accountant, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today. Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Natasha Dilleyston, Recruitment Consultant by email Natasha.email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Keywords: Business Planning Accountant |Leisure Strategy |ACCA, CIMA| Analytics |Hybrid working